How does Shake It work?
THE SIX KEY PRINCIPLES OF THE SHAKE IT PRACTITIONER WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
The Shake It Program is based on six key principles, as outlined below:
1. Consume two healthy, low carbohydrate meals per day consisting of:
A palm-sized portion of protein (the actual size and thickness of your own palm)
3 handfuls of recommended vegetables; or
1 handful of recommended fruit can replace 1 handful of recommended vegetables, once daily as part of meal.
Include moderate amounts of healthy oils as part of your daily diet.
2. Substitute one meal per day with a Shake It Program shake, bar or soup:
Note: After four consecutive weeks of the Shake It Program, Thermophase Detox Essentials is incorporated into the Program for two weeks. This will assist with gut health, liver and cellular detoxification processes.
3. Consume two low carbohydrate snacks per day with each providing approximately 10 g to 13 g of protein. This could be either:
1 Keto Snack Bar; or
½ Keto Bar or Keto Crunch Bar
½ serve of Shake It or Shake It Dairy Free
A portion of protein the size of three of your fingers (e.g. 1 to 2 eggs, 15 to 20 almonds, 2 slices of smoked salmon).
4. Measure fat burning indicators twice daily with Ketostix®
5. Regular exercise, aiming for 40 minutes, four times per week.
6. Attend regular Practitioner consultations for ongoing support and motivation.
How Can Your Practitioner Help You?
Sometimes weight loss is not as fast as we would like, or plateaus after a period of time. Different people face different obstacles when losing weight. Your Practitioner can assist you in overcoming these obstacles.
When To See Your Healthcare Practitioner
Regularly for motivation and support.
If you feel unmotivated, frustrated or experience anything unusual.
If your Ketostix® are not showing ketones (an indicator of fat burning).
If you are not sticking to the program.
If you are thinking about stopping the Shake It Practitioner Weight Management Program.